Glen Eagle®: America’s Women-Owned Trading Desk®
- The US Bond Index has historically been viewed by investors as a more conservative investment. After dropping 13.9% in 2022 the bond index is down another 5.4% in 2023. Prior to 2022, the biggest one-year decline seen in the index since 1976 was just 3.92% in 1981. *1
- The utilities sector represents just 2.3% of the S&P 500, which is its lowest weighting since April 2000. The sector's entire combined market cap of about $830 billion is equal to roughly one-third of Apple's $2.7 trillion market cap. 1
- A new poll shows that Americans have strong preferences for which automakers they would purchase an electric vehicle from. Nearly 30% would most likely consider Toyota (TM) as their top choice for an electric vehicle, followed by Tesla (TSLA) at 23%. 2
- Social Security recipients will get a 3.2% raise in 2024, above the 2.6% average over the past 20 years but less than the 8.7% increase this year. 3
- MFS - "Beyond the News"
- Yahoo Finance- "IPSOS Poll of 1,025 US Adults"
- Barrons - "Here’s How Much Social Security Benefits Will Rise in 2024"
*Past performance is not indicative of future performance
Client Focused Trading® for large institutions, pensions, hedge funds, wealthy families, and private equity for over 30 years.
Glen Eagle Wealth, LLC is a member FINRA and SIPC
This desk commentary is for informational purposes only
Glen Eagle Wealth, LLC
4422C Route 27
PO Box 399
Kingston, NJ 08528
Glen Eagle Wealth | www.gleneagleadv.com