Glen Eagle®: America’s Women-Owned Trading Desk®
- Historically, Bull markets are much stronger than Bear markets. Bear markets last about 10 months and lead to a 36% stock market drop. Bull markets, however, typically last around 2.7 years with an average gain of 112%, occurring 78% of the time in the past 91 years. *1
- In Duke University's CFO survey, 40% of CFOs reduced spending due to interest rates, with additional reasons including economic uncertainty (52.2%), weak demand (41.4%), and hiring difficulties (33.0%). 2
- A Federal Reserve study reveals that most Americans outside the wealthiest 20% now have less cash than when the pandemic started. Bank deposits and liquid assets for the bottom 80% were lower in June 2023 compared to March 2020, adjusted for inflation. 3
- The conflict in Israel will likely lead to tighter enforcement of oil sanctions on Iran. Recently the US has turned a blind eye to Iran’s increased oil output which rose by nearly 700,000 barrels daily in 2023. Tightening the sanctions again could now push oil prices beyond $100 per barrel. 4
- Advisorpedia - "How To Talk to Clients About Market Volatility"
- Bespoke Daily- "The Stat Sheet"
- Bloomberg - "Only Richest 20% of Americans Still Have Excess Pandemic Savings"
- Bloomberg - "For Oil, It’s Not 1973 Again – But It Could Still Turn Ugly"
*Past performance is not indicative of future performance
Client Focused Trading® for large institutions, pensions, hedge funds, wealthy families, and private equity for over 30 years.
Glen Eagle Wealth, LLC is a member FINRA and SIPC
This desk commentary is for informational purposes only
Glen Eagle Wealth, LLC, 4422C Route 27, PO Box 399, Kingston, NJ 08528
Glen Eagle Wealth | www.gleneagleadv.com
#GlenEagle #Trading #GlenEagleTrading #StockMarket #Newsletter